First New Year’s Eve with baby… needless to say we’re at home laying low. Perfect time to jot down some New Year’s resolutions. Keep in mind I’ve been sipping hot cocoa with Pisco…
- Think less and do more.
- Drink more and worry less – it’s good for my health
- Speaking of health, join the gym.
- Visit Arequipa, Moquegua, the selva or Amazon jungle of Peru, and Piura.
- Be a better teacher, if I teach again.
- Get a real job… or at least think about it, since I got a “wawa” now.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST… be a good dad!!!!
HAPPY 2010 TO ALL!!!